|Muskego, WI., Hospital E.R. drug related admissions for last year:|
Muskego, WI. - Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
ProHealth CareType of Rehab:
OutpatientAdditional Services Offered:
Addiction Treatment Programs
Persons With Co-Occurring Mental And Substance Abuse Disorders
Accepted Payment Types:
Private Health Insurance
Military Insurance (E.G., Va, Tricare)
S69W15636 Janesville Road Muskego, WI. 53150262-928-4036
- Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Muskego, Wisconsin
As of 2009, an estimated 21,631 people live in Muskego, Wisconsin. Alcohol and Drug addiction in Muskego, Wisconsin is an increasing problem.
Alcohol Addiction in Muskego, Wisconsin
Of the 21,631 individuals currently living in Muskego, Wisconsin, 9,734 don't drink alcohol and 5,624 say that they consume alcohol less than once a week. In Muskego, Wisconsin 15,358 individuals don't drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol. There are, however, 5,191 people in Muskego, Wisconsin that consume an amount of alcohol that would classify them as heavy drinkers.
In order to recover from alcohol addiction it is essential that you get yourself or loved one into an alcohol recovery program. Every year, there are over 74K alcohol-related deaths that costs over $183 Billion annually.
According to research on alcohol advertising, there is not a strong connection between ads for alcohol and alcohol consumption and abuse in Muskego, Wisconsin. That does not hold true for their effects on children. Research indicates that children that are exposed to alcohol-related advertisements in Muskego, Wisconsin are more prone to start drinking at a younger age and to look upon drinking alcohol as a positive thing. This also translates to a higher number of children in Muskego, Wisconsin who grow up to be alcohol drinkers.
Drug Dependence Stats in Muskego, Wisconsin
There are about 2,012 individuals in Muskego, Wisconsin that use illicit drugs of some type.
A detailed accounting of this percentage is as follows:
- 318 individuals drink alcohol and abuse some other drug in Muskego, Wisconsin
- 304 individuals use marijuana in Muskego, Wisconsin
- 255 individuals abuse or are dependent upon Heroin in Muskego, Wisconsin
- 179 individuals snort or smoke cocaine (crack) in Muskego, Wisconsin
- 155 individuals abuse stimulants in Muskego, Wisconsin
- 64 individuals abuse or use Opiates (except heroin), in Muskego, Wisconsin
- 60 individuals abuse cocaine (specifically powder, not crack) in Muskego, Wisconsin
- 4 individuals abuse or use tranquilizers in Muskego, Wisconsin
- 2 individuals in Muskego, Wisconsin abuse or use PCP
- 2 individuals are addicted to sedatives in Muskego, Wisconsin
- 2 individuals in Muskego, Wisconsin abuse hallucinogens (e.g. ecstasy or LSD)
- 2 individuals abuse Inhalants in Muskego, Wisconsin
- 8 individuals in Muskego, Wisconsin use other kinds of illicit drugs
It is essential to find alcohol or drug recovery programs for the high volume of individuals in Muskego, Wisconsin abusing or addicted to alcohol and drugs, as this number is growing each year. We at UsDrugTrends.com offer information on the various kinds of alcohol and drug programs in Muskego, Wisconsin. If more information is needed, please take a moment and call to talk to a certified drug counselor for help finding a drug or alcohol recovery center. The call for help is toll-free and the service is free of charge.