|Wahoo, Nebraska, Hospital E.R. drug related admissions for last year:|
Wahoo, NE. - Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs
Blue Valley Behavioral HealthType of Rehab:
OutpatientAdditional Services Offered:
Addiction Treatment Programs
Persons With Co-Occurring Mental And Substance Abuse Disorders
Gays And Lesbians
Criminal Justice Clients
Accepted Payment Types:
Private Health Insurance
Military Insurance (E.G., Va, Tricare)
Sliding Fee Scale (Fee Is Based On Income And Other Factors)
355 East 4th Street Wahoo, NE. 68066402-443-4414
- Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Wahoo, Nebraska
As of 2009, an estimated 5,010 people live in Wahoo, Nebraska. Alcohol and Drug addiction in Wahoo, Nebraska is an increasing problem.
Alcohol Addiction in Wahoo, Nebraska
Of the 5,010 individuals currently living in Wahoo, Nebraska, 2,255 don't drink alcohol and 1,303 say that they consume alcohol less than once a week. In Wahoo, Nebraska 3,557 individuals don't drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol. There are, however, 1,202 people in Wahoo, Nebraska that consume an amount of alcohol that would classify them as heavy drinkers.
In order to recover from alcohol addiction it is essential that you get yourself or loved one into an alcohol recovery program. Every year, there are over 74K alcohol-related deaths that costs over $183 Billion annually.
According to research on alcohol advertising, there is not a strong connection between ads for alcohol and alcohol consumption and abuse in Wahoo, Nebraska. That does not hold true for their effects on children. Research indicates that children that are exposed to alcohol-related advertisements in Wahoo, Nebraska are more prone to start drinking at a younger age and to look upon drinking alcohol as a positive thing. This also translates to a higher number of children in Wahoo, Nebraska who grow up to be alcohol drinkers.
Drug Dependence Stats in Wahoo, Nebraska
There are about 466 individuals in Wahoo, Nebraska that use illicit drugs of some type.
A detailed accounting of this percentage is as follows:
- 74 individuals drink alcohol and abuse some other drug in Wahoo, Nebraska
- 70 individuals use marijuana in Wahoo, Nebraska
- 59 individuals abuse or are dependent upon Heroin in Wahoo, Nebraska
- 41 individuals snort or smoke cocaine (crack) in Wahoo, Nebraska
- 36 individuals abuse stimulants in Wahoo, Nebraska
- 15 individuals abuse or use Opiates (except heroin), in Wahoo, Nebraska
- 14 individuals abuse cocaine (specifically powder, not crack) in Wahoo, Nebraska
- 1 individuals abuse or use tranquilizers in Wahoo, Nebraska
- 1 individuals in Wahoo, Nebraska abuse or use PCP
- 1 individuals are addicted to sedatives in Wahoo, Nebraska
- 0 individuals in Wahoo, Nebraska abuse hallucinogens (e.g. ecstasy or LSD)
- 1 individuals abuse Inhalants in Wahoo, Nebraska
- 2 individuals in Wahoo, Nebraska use other kinds of illicit drugs
It is essential to find alcohol or drug recovery programs for the high volume of individuals in Wahoo, Nebraska abusing or addicted to alcohol and drugs, as this number is growing each year. We at UsDrugTrends.com offer information on the various kinds of alcohol and drug programs in Wahoo, Nebraska. If more information is needed, please take a moment and call to talk to a certified drug counselor for help finding a drug or alcohol recovery center. The call for help is toll-free and the service is free of charge.