|Sidney, Nebraska, Hospital E.R. drug related admissions for last year:|
Sidney, Nebraska - Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
Panhandle Mental Health CenterType of Rehab:
OutpatientAdditional Services Offered:
Addiction Treatment Programs
Persons With Co-Occurring Mental And Substance Abuse Disorders
Accepted Payment Types:
State Financed Insurance (Other Than Medicaid)
Private Health Insurance
Military Insurance (E.G., Va, Tricare)
Sliding Fee Scale (Fee Is Based On Income And Other Factors)
Payment Assistance (Check With Facility For Details)
941 8th Avenue Sidney, NE. 69162308-254-2649
- Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Sidney, Nebraska
As of 2009, an estimated 7,410 people live in Sidney, Nebraska. Alcohol and Drug addiction in Sidney, Nebraska is an increasing problem.
Alcohol Addiction in Sidney, Nebraska
Of the 7,410 individuals currently living in Sidney, Nebraska, 3,335 don't drink alcohol and 1,927 say that they consume alcohol less than once a week. In Sidney, Nebraska 5,261 individuals don't drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol. There are, however, 1,778 people in Sidney, Nebraska that consume an amount of alcohol that would classify them as heavy drinkers.
In order to recover from alcohol addiction it is essential that you get yourself or loved one into an alcohol recovery program. Every year, there are over 74K alcohol-related deaths that costs over $183 Billion annually.
According to research on alcohol advertising, there is not a strong connection between ads for alcohol and alcohol consumption and abuse in Sidney, Nebraska. That does not hold true for their effects on children. Research indicates that children that are exposed to alcohol-related advertisements in Sidney, Nebraska are more prone to start drinking at a younger age and to look upon drinking alcohol as a positive thing. This also translates to a higher number of children in Sidney, Nebraska who grow up to be alcohol drinkers.
Drug Dependence Stats in Sidney, Nebraska
There are about 689 individuals in Sidney, Nebraska that use illicit drugs of some type.
A detailed accounting of this percentage is as follows:
- 109 individuals drink alcohol and abuse some other drug in Sidney, Nebraska
- 104 individuals use marijuana in Sidney, Nebraska
- 88 individuals abuse or are dependent upon Heroin in Sidney, Nebraska
- 61 individuals snort or smoke cocaine (crack) in Sidney, Nebraska
- 53 individuals abuse stimulants in Sidney, Nebraska
- 22 individuals abuse or use Opiates (except heroin), in Sidney, Nebraska
- 21 individuals abuse cocaine (specifically powder, not crack) in Sidney, Nebraska
- 1 individuals abuse or use tranquilizers in Sidney, Nebraska
- 1 individuals in Sidney, Nebraska abuse or use PCP
- 1 individuals are addicted to sedatives in Sidney, Nebraska
- 1 individuals in Sidney, Nebraska abuse hallucinogens (e.g. ecstasy or LSD)
- 1 individuals abuse Inhalants in Sidney, Nebraska
- 3 individuals in Sidney, Nebraska use other kinds of illicit drugs
It is essential to find alcohol or drug recovery programs for the high volume of individuals in Sidney, Nebraska abusing or addicted to alcohol and drugs, as this number is growing each year. We at UsDrugTrends.com offer information on the various kinds of alcohol and drug programs in Sidney, Nebraska. If more information is needed, please take a moment and call to talk to a certified drug counselor for help finding a drug or alcohol recovery center. The call for help is toll-free and the service is free of charge.