|Seward, NE., Hospital E.R. drug related admissions for last year:|
Seward, NE. - Alcohol and Drug Rehab Facilities
Blue Valley Behavioral HealthPrimary Treatment Type:
Substance Abuse Treatment ServicesType of Rehab:
OutpatientAdditional Services Offered:
Addiction Treatment Programs
Accepted Payment Types:
Private Health Insurance
Sliding Fee Scale (Fee Is Based On Income And Other Factors)
Asl Or Other Assistance For Hearing Impaired
459 South 6th Street Seward, NE. 68434402-643-3343
- Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Seward, Nebraska
As of 2009, an estimated 8,141 people live in Seward, Nebraska. Alcohol and Drug addiction in Seward, Nebraska is an increasing problem.
Alcohol Addiction in Seward, Nebraska
Of the 8,141 individuals currently living in Seward, Nebraska, 3,663 don't drink alcohol and 2,117 say that they consume alcohol less than once a week. In Seward, Nebraska 5,780 individuals don't drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol. There are, however, 1,954 people in Seward, Nebraska that consume an amount of alcohol that would classify them as heavy drinkers.
In order to recover from alcohol addiction it is essential that you get yourself or loved one into an alcohol recovery program. Every year, there are over 74K alcohol-related deaths that costs over $183 Billion annually.
According to research on alcohol advertising, there is not a strong connection between ads for alcohol and alcohol consumption and abuse in Seward, Nebraska. That does not hold true for their effects on children. Research indicates that children that are exposed to alcohol-related advertisements in Seward, Nebraska are more prone to start drinking at a younger age and to look upon drinking alcohol as a positive thing. This also translates to a higher number of children in Seward, Nebraska who grow up to be alcohol drinkers.
Drug Dependence Stats in Seward, Nebraska
There are about 757 individuals in Seward, Nebraska that use illicit drugs of some type.
A detailed accounting of this percentage is as follows:
- 120 individuals drink alcohol and abuse some other drug in Seward, Nebraska
- 114 individuals use marijuana in Seward, Nebraska
- 96 individuals abuse or are dependent upon Heroin in Seward, Nebraska
- 67 individuals snort or smoke cocaine (crack) in Seward, Nebraska
- 58 individuals abuse stimulants in Seward, Nebraska
- 24 individuals abuse or use Opiates (except heroin), in Seward, Nebraska
- 23 individuals abuse cocaine (specifically powder, not crack) in Seward, Nebraska
- 2 individuals abuse or use tranquilizers in Seward, Nebraska
- 1 individuals in Seward, Nebraska abuse or use PCP
- 1 individuals are addicted to sedatives in Seward, Nebraska
- 1 individuals in Seward, Nebraska abuse hallucinogens (e.g. ecstasy or LSD)
- 1 individuals abuse Inhalants in Seward, Nebraska
- 3 individuals in Seward, Nebraska use other kinds of illicit drugs
It is essential to find alcohol or drug recovery programs for the high volume of individuals in Seward, Nebraska abusing or addicted to alcohol and drugs, as this number is growing each year. We at UsDrugTrends.com offer information on the various kinds of alcohol and drug programs in Seward, Nebraska. If more information is needed, please take a moment and call to talk to a certified drug counselor for help finding a drug or alcohol recovery center. The call for help is toll-free and the service is free of charge.