|Falls City, NE., Hospital E.R. drug related admissions for last year:|
Falls City, Nebraska - Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
Blue Valley Behavioral HealthPrimary Treatment Type:
Substance Abuse Treatment ServicesType of Rehab:
OutpatientAdditional Services Offered:
Addiction Treatment Programs
Persons With Co-Occurring Mental And Substance Abuse Disorders
Persons With Hiv/Aids
Gays And Lesbians
Criminal Justice Clients
Accepted Payment Types:
State Financed Insurance (Other Than Medicaid)
Private Health Insurance
Sliding Fee Scale (Fee Is Based On Income And Other Factors)
Asl Or Other Assistance For Hearing Impaired
116 West 19th Street Falls City, NE. 68355(402) 245-4458
- Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Falls City, Nebraska
As of 2009, an estimated 5,687 people live in Falls City, Nebraska. Alcohol and Drug addiction in Falls City, Nebraska is an increasing problem.
Alcohol Addiction in Falls City, Nebraska
Of the 5,687 individuals currently living in Falls City, Nebraska, 2,559 don't drink alcohol and 1,479 say that they consume alcohol less than once a week. In Falls City, Nebraska 4,038 individuals don't drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol. There are, however, 1,365 people in Falls City, Nebraska that consume an amount of alcohol that would classify them as heavy drinkers.
In order to recover from alcohol addiction it is essential that you get yourself or loved one into an alcohol recovery program. Every year, there are over 74K alcohol-related deaths that costs over $183 Billion annually.
According to research on alcohol advertising, there is not a strong connection between ads for alcohol and alcohol consumption and abuse in Falls City, Nebraska. That does not hold true for their effects on children. Research indicates that children that are exposed to alcohol-related advertisements in Falls City, Nebraska are more prone to start drinking at a younger age and to look upon drinking alcohol as a positive thing. This also translates to a higher number of children in Falls City, Nebraska who grow up to be alcohol drinkers.
Drug Dependence Stats in Falls City, Nebraska
There are about 529 individuals in Falls City, Nebraska that use illicit drugs of some type.
A detailed accounting of this percentage is as follows:
- 84 individuals drink alcohol and abuse some other drug in Falls City, Nebraska
- 80 individuals use marijuana in Falls City, Nebraska
- 67 individuals abuse or are dependent upon Heroin in Falls City, Nebraska
- 47 individuals snort or smoke cocaine (crack) in Falls City, Nebraska
- 41 individuals abuse stimulants in Falls City, Nebraska
- 17 individuals abuse or use Opiates (except heroin), in Falls City, Nebraska
- 16 individuals abuse cocaine (specifically powder, not crack) in Falls City, Nebraska
- 1 individuals abuse or use tranquilizers in Falls City, Nebraska
- 1 individuals in Falls City, Nebraska abuse or use PCP
- 1 individuals are addicted to sedatives in Falls City, Nebraska
- 1 individuals in Falls City, Nebraska abuse hallucinogens (e.g. ecstasy or LSD)
- 1 individuals abuse Inhalants in Falls City, Nebraska
- 2 individuals in Falls City, Nebraska use other kinds of illicit drugs
It is essential to find alcohol or drug recovery programs for the high volume of individuals in Falls City, Nebraska abusing or addicted to alcohol and drugs, as this number is growing each year. We at UsDrugTrends.com offer information on the various kinds of alcohol and drug programs in Falls City, Nebraska. If more information is needed, please take a moment and call to talk to a certified drug counselor for help finding a drug or alcohol recovery center. The call for help is toll-free and the service is free of charge.