|Fairbury, Nebraska, Hospital E.R. drug related admissions for last year:|
Fairbury, NE. - Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
Blue Valley Behavioral HealthType of Rehab:
OutpatientAdditional Services Offered:
Addiction Treatment Programs
Persons With Co-Occurring Mental And Substance Abuse Disorders
Persons With Hiv/Aids
Gays And Lesbians
Criminal Justice Clients
Accepted Payment Types:
State Financed Insurance (Other Than Medicaid)
Private Health Insurance
Military Insurance (E.G., Va, Tricare)
Sliding Fee Scale (Fee Is Based On Income And Other Factors)
Asl Or Other Assistance For Hearing Impaired
521 East Street Fairbury, NE. 68352402-729-2272
- Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Fairbury, Nebraska
As of 2009, an estimated 5,612 people live in Fairbury, Nebraska. Alcohol and Drug addiction in Fairbury, Nebraska is an increasing problem.
Alcohol Addiction in Fairbury, Nebraska
Of the 5,612 individuals currently living in Fairbury, Nebraska, 2,525 don't drink alcohol and 1,459 say that they consume alcohol less than once a week. In Fairbury, Nebraska 3,985 individuals don't drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol. There are, however, 1,347 people in Fairbury, Nebraska that consume an amount of alcohol that would classify them as heavy drinkers.
In order to recover from alcohol addiction it is essential that you get yourself or loved one into an alcohol recovery program. Every year, there are over 74K alcohol-related deaths that costs over $183 Billion annually.
According to research on alcohol advertising, there is not a strong connection between ads for alcohol and alcohol consumption and abuse in Fairbury, Nebraska. That does not hold true for their effects on children. Research indicates that children that are exposed to alcohol-related advertisements in Fairbury, Nebraska are more prone to start drinking at a younger age and to look upon drinking alcohol as a positive thing. This also translates to a higher number of children in Fairbury, Nebraska who grow up to be alcohol drinkers.
Drug Dependence Stats in Fairbury, Nebraska
There are about 522 individuals in Fairbury, Nebraska that use illicit drugs of some type.
A detailed accounting of this percentage is as follows:
- 82 individuals drink alcohol and abuse some other drug in Fairbury, Nebraska
- 79 individuals use marijuana in Fairbury, Nebraska
- 66 individuals abuse or are dependent upon Heroin in Fairbury, Nebraska
- 46 individuals snort or smoke cocaine (crack) in Fairbury, Nebraska
- 40 individuals abuse stimulants in Fairbury, Nebraska
- 17 individuals abuse or use Opiates (except heroin), in Fairbury, Nebraska
- 16 individuals abuse cocaine (specifically powder, not crack) in Fairbury, Nebraska
- 1 individuals abuse or use tranquilizers in Fairbury, Nebraska
- 1 individuals in Fairbury, Nebraska abuse or use PCP
- 1 individuals are addicted to sedatives in Fairbury, Nebraska
- 1 individuals in Fairbury, Nebraska abuse hallucinogens (e.g. ecstasy or LSD)
- 1 individuals abuse Inhalants in Fairbury, Nebraska
- 2 individuals in Fairbury, Nebraska use other kinds of illicit drugs
It is essential to find alcohol or drug recovery programs for the high volume of individuals in Fairbury, Nebraska abusing or addicted to alcohol and drugs, as this number is growing each year. We at UsDrugTrends.com offer information on the various kinds of alcohol and drug programs in Fairbury, Nebraska. If more information is needed, please take a moment and call to talk to a certified drug counselor for help finding a drug or alcohol recovery center. The call for help is toll-free and the service is free of charge.