|Crete, NE., Hospital E.R. drug related admissions for last year:|
Crete, Nebraska - Alcohol and Drug Rehab Facilities
Blue Valley Behavioral HealthPrimary Treatment Type:
Substance Abuse Treatment ServicesType of Rehab:
OutpatientAdditional Services Offered:
Addiction Treatment Programs
Accepted Payment Types:
Private Health Insurance
Sliding Fee Scale (Fee Is Based On Income And Other Factors)
Asl Or Other Assistance For Hearing Impaired
1212 Ivy Avenue Crete, NE. 68333402-826-2000
- Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Crete, Nebraska
As of 2009, an estimated 7,494 people live in Crete, Nebraska. Alcohol and Drug addiction in Crete, Nebraska is an increasing problem.
Alcohol Addiction in Crete, Nebraska
Of the 7,494 individuals currently living in Crete, Nebraska, 3,372 don't drink alcohol and 1,948 say that they consume alcohol less than once a week. In Crete, Nebraska 5,321 individuals don't drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol. There are, however, 1,799 people in Crete, Nebraska that consume an amount of alcohol that would classify them as heavy drinkers.
In order to recover from alcohol addiction it is essential that you get yourself or loved one into an alcohol recovery program. Every year, there are over 74K alcohol-related deaths that costs over $183 Billion annually.
According to research on alcohol advertising, there is not a strong connection between ads for alcohol and alcohol consumption and abuse in Crete, Nebraska. That does not hold true for their effects on children. Research indicates that children that are exposed to alcohol-related advertisements in Crete, Nebraska are more prone to start drinking at a younger age and to look upon drinking alcohol as a positive thing. This also translates to a higher number of children in Crete, Nebraska who grow up to be alcohol drinkers.
Drug Dependence Stats in Crete, Nebraska
There are about 697 individuals in Crete, Nebraska that use illicit drugs of some type.
A detailed accounting of this percentage is as follows:
- 110 individuals drink alcohol and abuse some other drug in Crete, Nebraska
- 105 individuals use marijuana in Crete, Nebraska
- 89 individuals abuse or are dependent upon Heroin in Crete, Nebraska
- 62 individuals snort or smoke cocaine (crack) in Crete, Nebraska
- 54 individuals abuse stimulants in Crete, Nebraska
- 22 individuals abuse or use Opiates (except heroin), in Crete, Nebraska
- 21 individuals abuse cocaine (specifically powder, not crack) in Crete, Nebraska
- 1 individuals abuse or use tranquilizers in Crete, Nebraska
- 1 individuals in Crete, Nebraska abuse or use PCP
- 1 individuals are addicted to sedatives in Crete, Nebraska
- 1 individuals in Crete, Nebraska abuse hallucinogens (e.g. ecstasy or LSD)
- 1 individuals abuse Inhalants in Crete, Nebraska
- 3 individuals in Crete, Nebraska use other kinds of illicit drugs
It is essential to find alcohol or drug recovery programs for the high volume of individuals in Crete, Nebraska abusing or addicted to alcohol and drugs, as this number is growing each year. We at UsDrugTrends.com offer information on the various kinds of alcohol and drug programs in Crete, Nebraska. If more information is needed, please take a moment and call to talk to a certified drug counselor for help finding a drug or alcohol recovery center. The call for help is toll-free and the service is free of charge.