|Waialua, HI., Hospital E.R. drug related admissions for last year:|
Waialua, HI. - Alcohol and Drug Rehab Facilities
YMCA of HonoluluPrimary Treatment Type:
Substance Abuse Treatment ServicesType of Rehab:
OutpatientAdditional Services Offered:
Addiction Treatment Programs
Accepted Payment Types:
Payment Assistance (Check With Facility For Details)
67-160 Farrington Highway Waialua, HI. 96791808-848-2494
- Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Waialua, Hawaii
As of 2009, an estimated 7,908 people live in Waialua, Hawaii. Alcohol and Drug addiction in Waialua, Hawaii is an increasing problem.
Alcohol Addiction in Waialua, Hawaii
Of the 7,908 individuals currently living in Waialua, Hawaii, 3,559 don't drink alcohol and 2,056 say that they consume alcohol less than once a week. In Waialua, Hawaii 5,615 individuals don't drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol. There are, however, 1,898 people in Waialua, Hawaii that consume an amount of alcohol that would classify them as heavy drinkers.
In order to recover from alcohol addiction it is essential that you get yourself or loved one into an alcohol recovery program. Every year, there are over 74K alcohol-related deaths that costs over $183 Billion annually.
According to research on alcohol advertising, there is not a strong connection between ads for alcohol and alcohol consumption and abuse in Waialua, Hawaii. That does not hold true for their effects on children. Research indicates that children that are exposed to alcohol-related advertisements in Waialua, Hawaii are more prone to start drinking at a younger age and to look upon drinking alcohol as a positive thing. This also translates to a higher number of children in Waialua, Hawaii who grow up to be alcohol drinkers.
Drug Dependence Stats in Waialua, Hawaii
There are about 735 individuals in Waialua, Hawaii that use illicit drugs of some type.
A detailed accounting of this percentage is as follows:
- 116 individuals drink alcohol and abuse some other drug in Waialua, Hawaii
- 111 individuals use marijuana in Waialua, Hawaii
- 93 individuals abuse or are dependent upon Heroin in Waialua, Hawaii
- 65 individuals snort or smoke cocaine (crack) in Waialua, Hawaii
- 57 individuals abuse stimulants in Waialua, Hawaii
- 24 individuals abuse or use Opiates (except heroin), in Waialua, Hawaii
- 22 individuals abuse cocaine (specifically powder, not crack) in Waialua, Hawaii
- 1 individuals abuse or use tranquilizers in Waialua, Hawaii
- 1 individuals in Waialua, Hawaii abuse or use PCP
- 1 individuals are addicted to sedatives in Waialua, Hawaii
- 1 individuals in Waialua, Hawaii abuse hallucinogens (e.g. ecstasy or LSD)
- 1 individuals abuse Inhalants in Waialua, Hawaii
- 3 individuals in Waialua, Hawaii use other kinds of illicit drugs
It is essential to find alcohol or drug recovery programs for the high volume of individuals in Waialua, Hawaii abusing or addicted to alcohol and drugs, as this number is growing each year. We at UsDrugTrends.com offer information on the various kinds of alcohol and drug programs in Waialua, Hawaii. If more information is needed, please take a moment and call to talk to a certified drug counselor for help finding a drug or alcohol recovery center. The call for help is toll-free and the service is free of charge.