|Volcano, HI., Hospital E.R. drug related admissions for last year:|
Volcano, HI. - Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
Big Island Substance Abuse CouncilPrimary Treatment Type:
Substance Abuse Treatment ServicesType of Rehab:
OutpatientAdditional Services Offered:
Addiction Treatment Programs
Criminal Justice Clients
Accepted Payment Types:
Payment Assistance (Check With Facility For Details)
99-128 Old Volcano Road Volcano, HI. 96785808-969-9994
- Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Volcano, Hawaii
As of 2009, an estimated 2,855 people live in Volcano, Hawaii. Alcohol and Drug addiction in Volcano, Hawaii is an increasing problem.
Alcohol Addiction in Volcano, Hawaii
Of the 2,855 individuals currently living in Volcano, Hawaii, 1,285 don't drink alcohol and 742 say that they consume alcohol less than once a week. In Volcano, Hawaii 2,027 individuals don't drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol. There are, however, 685 people in Volcano, Hawaii that consume an amount of alcohol that would classify them as heavy drinkers.
In order to recover from alcohol addiction it is essential that you get yourself or loved one into an alcohol recovery program. Every year, there are over 74K alcohol-related deaths that costs over $183 Billion annually.
According to research on alcohol advertising, there is not a strong connection between ads for alcohol and alcohol consumption and abuse in Volcano, Hawaii. That does not hold true for their effects on children. Research indicates that children that are exposed to alcohol-related advertisements in Volcano, Hawaii are more prone to start drinking at a younger age and to look upon drinking alcohol as a positive thing. This also translates to a higher number of children in Volcano, Hawaii who grow up to be alcohol drinkers.
Drug Dependence Stats in Volcano, Hawaii
There are about 266 individuals in Volcano, Hawaii that use illicit drugs of some type.
A detailed accounting of this percentage is as follows:
- 42 individuals drink alcohol and abuse some other drug in Volcano, Hawaii
- 40 individuals use marijuana in Volcano, Hawaii
- 34 individuals abuse or are dependent upon Heroin in Volcano, Hawaii
- 24 individuals snort or smoke cocaine (crack) in Volcano, Hawaii
- 20 individuals abuse stimulants in Volcano, Hawaii
- 8 individuals abuse or use Opiates (except heroin), in Volcano, Hawaii
- 8 individuals abuse cocaine (specifically powder, not crack) in Volcano, Hawaii
- 1 individuals abuse or use tranquilizers in Volcano, Hawaii
- 0 individuals in Volcano, Hawaii abuse or use PCP
- 0 individuals are addicted to sedatives in Volcano, Hawaii
- 0 individuals in Volcano, Hawaii abuse hallucinogens (e.g. ecstasy or LSD)
- 0 individuals abuse Inhalants in Volcano, Hawaii
- 1 individuals in Volcano, Hawaii use other kinds of illicit drugs
It is essential to find alcohol or drug recovery programs for the high volume of individuals in Volcano, Hawaii abusing or addicted to alcohol and drugs, as this number is growing each year. We at UsDrugTrends.com offer information on the various kinds of alcohol and drug programs in Volcano, Hawaii. If more information is needed, please take a moment and call to talk to a certified drug counselor for help finding a drug or alcohol recovery center. The call for help is toll-free and the service is free of charge.