|Lanai City, HI., Hospital E.R. drug related admissions for last year:|
Lanai City, HI. - Alcohol and Drug Rehab Facilities
Aloha House IncPrimary Treatment Type:
Substance Abuse Treatment ServicesType of Rehab:
OutpatientAdditional Services Offered:
Addiction Treatment Programs
Accepted Payment Types:
State Financed Insurance (Other Than Medicaid)
Private Health Insurance
Payment Assistance (Check With Facility For Details)
730 Lanai Avenue Lanai City, HI. 96763808-871-1314
- Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Lanai City, Hawaii
As of 2009, an estimated 3,189 people live in Lanai City, Hawaii. Alcohol and Drug addiction in Lanai City, Hawaii is an increasing problem.
Alcohol Addiction in Lanai City, Hawaii
Of the 3,189 individuals currently living in Lanai City, Hawaii, 1,435 don't drink alcohol and 829 say that they consume alcohol less than once a week. In Lanai City, Hawaii 2,264 individuals don't drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol. There are, however, 765 people in Lanai City, Hawaii that consume an amount of alcohol that would classify them as heavy drinkers.
In order to recover from alcohol addiction it is essential that you get yourself or loved one into an alcohol recovery program. Every year, there are over 74K alcohol-related deaths that costs over $183 Billion annually.
According to research on alcohol advertising, there is not a strong connection between ads for alcohol and alcohol consumption and abuse in Lanai City, Hawaii. That does not hold true for their effects on children. Research indicates that children that are exposed to alcohol-related advertisements in Lanai City, Hawaii are more prone to start drinking at a younger age and to look upon drinking alcohol as a positive thing. This also translates to a higher number of children in Lanai City, Hawaii who grow up to be alcohol drinkers.
Drug Dependence Stats in Lanai City, Hawaii
There are about 297 individuals in Lanai City, Hawaii that use illicit drugs of some type.
A detailed accounting of this percentage is as follows:
- 47 individuals drink alcohol and abuse some other drug in Lanai City, Hawaii
- 45 individuals use marijuana in Lanai City, Hawaii
- 38 individuals abuse or are dependent upon Heroin in Lanai City, Hawaii
- 26 individuals snort or smoke cocaine (crack) in Lanai City, Hawaii
- 23 individuals abuse stimulants in Lanai City, Hawaii
- 9 individuals abuse or use Opiates (except heroin), in Lanai City, Hawaii
- 9 individuals abuse cocaine (specifically powder, not crack) in Lanai City, Hawaii
- 1 individuals abuse or use tranquilizers in Lanai City, Hawaii
- 0 individuals in Lanai City, Hawaii abuse or use PCP
- 0 individuals are addicted to sedatives in Lanai City, Hawaii
- 0 individuals in Lanai City, Hawaii abuse hallucinogens (e.g. ecstasy or LSD)
- 0 individuals abuse Inhalants in Lanai City, Hawaii
- 1 individuals in Lanai City, Hawaii use other kinds of illicit drugs
It is essential to find alcohol or drug recovery programs for the high volume of individuals in Lanai City, Hawaii abusing or addicted to alcohol and drugs, as this number is growing each year. We at UsDrugTrends.com offer information on the various kinds of alcohol and drug programs in Lanai City, Hawaii. If more information is needed, please take a moment and call to talk to a certified drug counselor for help finding a drug or alcohol recovery center. The call for help is toll-free and the service is free of charge.